jueves, noviembre 27, 2003

Como hace mucho que no pongo uno de estos tests frívolos, ahí va uno especialmente indicado para fines de semana apáticos...

Sophisticated and classy, you're in it for the good time and the free drinks . . .
Congratulations!! You're a colorful and
sophisticated Cosmopolitan!!

What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Bien, como nunca lo he probado (no soy tan cosmopolita, vaya), he buscado la receta en la página de Cocktails y me parece que lo pediré en cuanto tenga ocasión... Llevando vodka, no puede ser malo (estas últimas palabras no serán tenidas en cuenta por el jurado)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sac longchamp pas cher neuf[/url] take into accout your stuff previous to and you are simply too excellent. sac longchamp en solde [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sac longchamp[/url] , I actually like what you've got here, really like what you're stating and the way in which wherein you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is actually a great web site.
Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!